Inspired Make-Up Storage - Sneak Peak


I think it can go without saying that I need to work on my photography skills.  A work in progress. Thankfully, there are a lot of free tutorials on the Interwebs .  I don't have time for all that right now though.  I almost didn't have time to snap these happy little pictures, where you can, in fact see what an awesome lawn boy my husband is. It is November and our grass is still green.

I have stored my make-up in several different fashions over the years, boxes, bags, messy drawers, so when I saw the cool things you can do with those cheap plastic drawers, I hopped on the bandwagon.  I also learned some things along the way.  Like, Mod Podge does not stick to plastic. AT ALL. I suppose a more experienced crafter could have told you this. But where is the fun in that?  I like to experiment, and sometimes, when you do, you come up with new things.  It's kind of rad like that.

If you want to make one of these happy little storage containers for make-up, or art supplies, or just because you need to occupy some time, here is a list of supplies you need:

Plastic storage container
1 can Krylon Fusion spray paint in your favorite color
Patterned scrapbook paper
Mod Podge

Then we can make one together, tomorrow, because today I have to vote.  See you then!

0 comments :